Exercise and nutrition should always go hand in hand if you are looking for effective short and medium-term results. The right pre-workout foods can boost your energy and help you perform better. While the foods you eat after training will help you properly recover the nutrients needed to rebuild your muscles. For this reason, in this article, we will focus on the best pre-workout and post-workout foods for you to add to your diet to achieve better results.
Best pre-workout foods
Before training, we must prepare the body for better performance. Our food before a workout can guarantee higher and better performance.
Do you want to know what the best pre-workout foods are? Keep reading!
- Bananas: one of the favorite pre and post-workout foods to gain energy. It is assimilated slowly in the body for its fiber intake. It can be consumed with oatmeal, in cookies, or as a smoothie.
- Oatmeal or porridge: Breakfast oatmeal is an excellent pre-workout food. If you eat it at least two hours before training, it increases the feeling of satiety. You can accompany it with a tablespoon of peanut butter to increase the amount of protein.
- Fruits: Consuming fresh fruits before training is ideal because of their high water content, vitamins, and minerals.
- Vegetables: Cooked vegetables are excellent for vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. You can include them before training.
- Nuts: They are a source of vegetable protein and provide fiber and unsaturated fats.
- Greek or natural yogurt without sugar: it is a protein without fat source that helps develop muscles and gain energy.
Best post-workout foods
After an excellent physical workout, it is normal to feel hungry. At this time, many people lose control or do not eat the right foods, and all the work falls apart. So that this does not happen, here is a list of the food groups that should be included post-workout.
- Proteins: proteins are vital to prevent cell damage and increase muscle mass. Some foods rich in protein that you can include in your diet are:
– Eggs: one of the great sources of protein and a favorite among athletes. It is ideal for strengthening and recovering muscles after training.
– Tuna: an essential source of protein that should not be missing in your diet, besides being rich in Omega 3.
– Turkey / Chicken: two ideal proteins for post-workout recovery because they are low in fat.
- Carbohydrates: carbohydrates are essential after training. They will help you recover lost energy and replenish glycogen stores consumed. Among these foods, we recommend:
– Quinoa or brown rice: these carbohydrates are fiber-rich and recommended to help you recover the glycogen reserves your muscles have used in training.
– Banana: another favorite food for athletes because it is rich in potassium. Ideal for recovering the body’s glucose reserves and recovering muscles.
- Vegetables: green leafy vegetables accelerate recovery and help your body fight inflammation. In addition to reducing stress after high workouts.
- Water: Drinking water is essential to replenish fluids lost during training.
Supplement your diet with QUEMAGRASAS and SLIM TEA
Now that you know the best pre and post-workout foods, we invite you to complement your exercise routine and diet with our supplement QUEMAGRASAS and our SLIM TEA. Our fat burner, QUEMAGRASAS, will help you lose weight and gain strength in a 100% natural and safe way. In addition to helping you improve your athletic performance and define your muscles. At the same time, our SLIM TEA is another excellent ally in supporting weight loss thanks to its perfect combination of natural ingredients. It has more than 18 herbs that make it a superb infusion to promote a thermogenic effect and a slimmer and toned figure.
Both products are ideal to accompany any diet. If you want to achieve the figure you have always dreamed of, you are just one step away from achieving it with Camino de Cabras Health.