Have you heard about maca or maca root? It is a natural herb full of vitamins and minerals. Its origins come from the Inca empire, where it was considered a gift from the gods. This plant grows in the Andes Mountains and has been cultivated as a root vegetable for about 3,000 years. Currently, its root is known to be used in medicinal areas for its incredible benefits for the body. If you want to know much more about this herb, read until the end and discover the main advantages of maca for the body.
What is maca?
Maca is a medicinal plant known as Peruvian maca, Andean ginseng, or Peruvian ginseng. It has gained notoriety thanks to its excellent nutritional, energizing, and stimulating effects. You can find proteins, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, Vitamin B, and Vitamin C in its roots.
Different types can be extracted from the maca root. Yellow maca is the best known, rich in great nutrients, and considered a natural aphrodisiac. In second place is red maca, known for its antioxidant and antitumor properties. Finally, there is black maca, the least common, with extraordinary properties to treat male impotence.
Types of maca
According to the extract obtained from the maca roots, it is possible to find different types:
Yellow Maca: It is the most common and well-known since it is found in 60% of the crops. It contains many nutrients and can be known as “the natural viagra”.
Red Maca: This type of maca, like the others, is full of a set of antioxidant and antitumor properties, which make it a vibrant health food.
Black Maca: It is the least known being present in only 15% of the annual harvest, and can also be called the “maca of men” thanks to its properties in sperm production, mobility, and increased libido.
Learn about the main benefits of maca for the body:
- Powerful energetic, and refreshing thanks to its iron, vitamin B, and vitamin C content. Ideal for those who want to attack weakness. he
- It protects the immune system, helping to prevent respiratory diseases such as asthma and allergies.
- Improves sports performance. Maca is used in athletes to boost energy and enhance physical endurance. In addition to being ideal for combating fatigue, asthenia, and anemia.
- It is known to lower blood pressure. Studies have revealed how moderate consumption can reduce blood pressure.
- Maca has excellent benefits for women’s health. Relieves the symptoms of menopause, polycystic ovaries, and other disorders of the menstrual period.
- It is effective for treating fatigue and stress.
- It is ideal for improving the ability to concentrate. It will help you to be more focused on your daily activities.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis due to its high calcium content.
- Significant antioxidant effect due to the presence of flavonoids and vitamins.
- Controls blood glucose levels.
- Effective for male fertility. Maca is highly known for stimulating sexual desire. In women, it boosts libido, while in men, it can also combat erectile dysfunction.
Find the maca root in our ANTI-FATIGUE TEA
In our Anti-Fatigue Tea, you can find the main benefits of maca for the body. This infusion is ideal for athletes or people who want to increase their strength by exercising at home or in the gym. The maca root in our tea increases stamina and energy levels, offering a refreshing infusion compatible with any diet.
How to prepare it? Add a tablespoon of 3 grams of tea in a 200 ML cup or tea infuser. Pour 100°C water over the tea and steep for 7-10 minutes. It’s easy to prepare our Anti-Fatigue Tea, specially made for those who want to define their figure while taking care of their health.
Maca is an incredible natural herb with great benefits for the body. Due to its high nutritional value, it is recommended to include it in your diet through our anti-fatigue tea. Buy it now!